There seems to be 3 main ways of purchasing your own handmade engagement rings from me:
- Purchase an existing design: If you’d like to view some of my currently available unique engagement rings and beautifully handmade jewelry, you can browse some of my designs using the navigation menus at the top of the page, under "engagement rings" and "men's rings".
- Customize an existing design: If you like what you see in my shop, but the gems/stones or precious metal combinations are just not what you’re looking for, contact me for a preview of what your favorite ring would look like with your own custom combination of gems and precious metals.
- Start from scratch: Go 100% custom and completely design your own engagement or wedding ring(s) from the ground up! Contact me to get the ball rolling. For more information keep reading to see how it all works. For pricing information, click here.
When you use the Contact Me form to begin investigating the costs and to get a quote on any design you have in mind, please include the following information:
- The size you would like your unique engagement or wedding ring(s) to be
- The deadline for receiving your handcrafted jewelry
- As much detail of your ring design that you can give (including pictures and links to pictures!)
- Which precious metal(s) and stone(s)/gem(s) you want to use, their shapes and sizes
- The budget you have for designing your own engagement or wedding ring(s)
Once I have received and reviewed your handmade jewelry specifications, here are the next steps:
- We may (and probably will) email back and forth several times in order to clarify as much information about your custom ring(s) as possible.
- After all details for your jewelry are ironed out, I will design a 3D model and provide for you a rendered image and a quote for your approval.
- The timeline for handcrafting your custom engagement or wedding ring(s) depends greatly on my current workload, but I will, at this stage, confirm a completion date. The average timeframe for completing a uniquely designed engagement ring is 2-3 weeks.
- When you have approved the timeframe, you will be required to make a 50% down payment to secure the gems/stones and precious metals. If you request, I will email you periodic updates on the process of creating your unique engagement or wedding ring(s). Many of my customers enjoy seeing their ring go through the creation process.
- After I have completed your custom ring order, I will e-mail the proof pictures for your final approval.
- Once the total price has been paid, including shipping, your unique ring will be on its way to you!
Please take the time to read my shop policies on returns, refunds and warranties. These pages should answer all your questions in regards to how we are both protected in this exchange. Please feel free to also read up my philosophy and standards and to learn a little about me.